As part of the redevelopment of the Prémontré hospital, archaeological investigations were carried out between 2008 and 2012 within this former abbey, founded in 1121, which was head of a religious order with considerable European influence. The area studied focuses mainly on monastic buildings built in the Middle Ages south of the church : the cloister, the refectory, the eastern wing of the cloister, the chapel of Saint-Thomas, the apothecary and the western wing erected in the eighteenth century in the southern extension of the church. The Saint-Jean barn to the north of this complex and the eastern spaces of the abbey have also been the subject of archaeological investigations. The results include the study of burials in four different areas in and around the place of worship. The comparison of this data and the written and iconographic documentation led us to specify the layout and the chronology of the various abbey buildings. The archaeological material collected informs us about the architecture, decoration and material culture of this religious establishment. Traduction : John Lynch.