At Notre-Dame de "Lieu-Restauré", a prémontrée abbey founded in 1131, ceramics were not made locally. No kiln was unearthed throughout the archeological excavations. That accounts for the diversity in the shapes, in the patterns, in the texture of the clay that was used. There is a fair amount of glazed pottery of good quality dating as far back as the 12th century. Beauvaisien stoneware is in abundance, and many pots have been reconstructed. Apart from a few minor older deposits, most of the shards were found in the layer where the monks laid the rubble after the Hundred Years war, as well as in a few later dumps.

The original church was paved with glazed tiles; we have defined 27 different types, 14 of which were decorated. The abbay is open to the public and the ceramics, glazed tiles and other items are exhibited in the archeological store.